AuthorMessage
coolabit

coolabit

Tổng số bài gửi : 87
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Funny Story Empty
PostSubject: Funny Story   Funny Story EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:52 pm

1. DO THE ENGLISH SPEAK ENGLISH?

I arrived in Lodon at last. The railway station was big, black and dark. I did not know the way to my hotel, so I asked a porter. I not only spoke English very carefully, but very clearly as well. The porter, however, could not understand me. I repeated my question several times and at last he understood. He answered me, but he spoke neither slowly nor clearly. "I am a foreigner", I said. Then he spoke slowly, but I could not understand him. My teacher never spoke English like that! The porter and I looked at each other and smiled. Then he said something and I understood it. "You soon learn English!" he said. I wonder in Englang, each man speaks a different language. The English understand each other, but I don't understand them! Do they speak English?

bounce affraid

2. THE DOG WANTED TO TELL SOMETHING

Mr and Mrs Brown were going abroad for their holiday. They had a dog called Blackie which they were very fond of, but they could not take him a broad with them, so they looked for a good place to leave him while they were away, and at last found a place which looked after dogs very well while their owners were away. They took Blackie there just before they left for their holiday, and sadly said goodbye to him.
At the end of their holiday, they got back to England very late at night, and as they thought that the place where Blackie was staying might be closed at that late hour, they decided to wait until the next morning before going to get him.
So the next morning Mr Brown got into his car and drove off happily to collect Blackie.
When he reached home with the dog, he said to his wife, "Do you know, dear, I don't think Blackie can have enjoyed his stay at that place very much. He barked all the way home in the car as if he wanted to tell me something."
Mrs Brown looked at the dog carefully and then answered, "You are quite right, dear. He was certainly trying to tell you something. But he wasn't trying to tell you that he hadn't enjoyed his stay at that place. He was only trying to tell you that you were bringing the wrong dog home. This isn't Blackie!"

Back to top Go down
thao.puu
maiami

Tổng số bài gửi : 22

Funny Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story   Funny Story EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:48 pm

meaningful!
Back to top Go down

Funny Story
Page 1 of 1